This section will give you information on how to install Super Elements plugin to Your website.
1. At first, make sure that you’ve installed and activated Elementor page builder before proceeding to Super Elements installation. If you have problems installing Elementor feel free to read the detailed Elementor documentation.
2. Log in to WordPress Dashboard using Your login credentials and navigate to the Plugins tab in the left column.
3. Click on Add new button to upload Super Elements plugin from Your hard drive.
4. Click on the Upload button, which can be found at the top of the Plugins page. Browse the path to Super Elements plugin and start the installation.
5. When Super Elements plugin is uploaded and installed you’ll need to activate it. Navigate to Plugins tab and locate the Super Elements plugin in the list of installed plugins. Click on Activate link under Super Elements. As a result, the plugin will become active.